Apply for CW 20200418 OPP
- The General Dynamics Information Technology in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda), education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Test 20200418 Patch" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 00.000.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 18, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 20, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 18 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Education
Next opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 National Dam Safety Program (NDSP) - Region 7
Previous opportunity: Fiscal Year (FY) 2020 Emergency Management Performance Grant Program, COVID-19 Supplemental (EMPG-S) - Region 8
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for CW 20200418 OPP
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "CW 20200418 OPP", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.