BJA FY 19 Gulf States Regional Law Enforcement Technology Training and Technical Assistance Initiative (BJA 2019 16313)
- The Department of Justice, Bureau of Justice Assistance in the business and commerce, education, employment, labor and training, humanities (see cultural affairs in cfda), information and statistics, law, justice and legal services, science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BJA FY 19 Gulf States Regional Law Enforcement Technology Training and Technical Assistance Initiative" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.843.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 10, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 08, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $3,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Business and Commerce, Education, Employment, Labor and Training, Humanities (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA), Information and Statistics, Law, Justice and Legal Services, Science and Technology and oth
Next opportunity: Eradication of Invasive Quagga and Zebra Mussels Using Engineered Disseminated Neoplasia
Previous opportunity: Repair Historic Irrigation Ditch at Montezuma Well
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "BJA 2019 16313", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: