Apply for L17AS00187
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM-NM, Cave and Karst Conservation Assistance for the Fort Stanton-Snowy River Cave National Conservation Area" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.238.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 26, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 25, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Photovoltaics (PV) Innovation Roadmap
Previous opportunity: Science Communication Support for the Sierra Nevada Network
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for L17AS00187
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L17AS00187) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00435||Restoration and Invasive Plants, Natural resouce Interns for Joshua Tree National Park|
|USGS FA 17 0219||Notice of Intent: Ohio's Contribution to the Great Lakes Geologic Mapping Coalition 2017|
|P17AS00438||Upper Lamar Trail Improvement Project|
|L17AS00189||BLM Utah Fisheries and Riparian Resources Programs and Projects|
|P17AS00440||Notice of Intent: Models and Data for Predicting the Abundance of Moose and Elk on the Summer Range in Rocky Mountain National Park|
|L17AS00191||BLM-CO Archaeological and Heritage Education Partnership|
|P17AS00445||Rocky Mountain National Parkâ¿¿Colorado State University Undergraduate Student Internship Program|
|P17AS00446||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|P17AS00447||NOTICE OF INTENT: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|P17AS00448||Notice of Intent: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|P17AS00450||Notice of Intent: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|BOR MP 17 0009||University of California, Merced|
|P17AS00449||Notice of Intent: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|P17AS00452||Notice of Intent: FY2017 Implementation of Management Plan|
|NPSNOIYELL1700964||Howard Eaton Trail Improvement Project|
|P17AS00454||Quantifying the effects of the 2016 Coyote Fire on fuel loading and forest structure in Guadalupe National Park|
|L17AS00190||BLM Idaho, Idaho Panhandle Wildlife and Conservation Education Outreach Program|
|F17AS00288||Diversity Joint Venture|
|L17AS00184||BLM OR/WA Community Assistance in Wildland Urban Interface|
|L17AS00193||BLM OR/WA - Yaquina Head Outstanding Natural Area Education and Support|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L17AS00187", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.