Building Capacity to Legal and Evidence Based Pretrial Decisions at the State and Local Level (19CS06)
- The Department of Justice, National Institute of Corrections in the other (see text field entitled explanation of other category of funding activity for clarification) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Building Capacity to Legal and Evidence Based Pretrial Decisions at the State and Local Level" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 16.601.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 12, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 11, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $90,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Other (see text field entitled Explanation of Other Category of Funding Activity for clarification)
Next opportunity: OVW FY 2019 Transitional Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Program
Previous opportunity: Macrosystems Biology and NEON-Enabled Science
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (19CS06) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|19PR01||Conducting Prison Security Audits|
|INL19CA0007 WHPBARBADOS ORGCRIME 121218||Eastern Caribbean Organized Crime Investigation Program|
|19CS07||NIC Resource Guide "Guidelines for Developing a Criminal Justice Coordinating Committee" Revision|
|19AD01||Executive Excellence Training Program for Correctional Leaders|
|19JD03||Inmate Behavior Management Initiative Enhancement|
|SFOP0005505||DRL EvDRL Evaluaaluation Innovation Fund—Democratizing Learning and Evaluation: Supporting Evaluation Ecosystems and Opportunities for Contextualized Approaches|
|SFOP0005508||FY 2019 International Sports Programming Initiative|
|SFOP0005509||FY 2019 Youth Leadership Program with Burma|
|PAS UKRAINE 2019 007||Ukraine: USG Exchange Alumni Small Grants Program|
|19CS08||Collaborative Case Work with Women (CCW-W)|
|OVW 2019 15805||OVW FY 2019 Transitional Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Program|
|OVW 2019 15804||OVW FY 2019 Grants for Outreach and Services to Underserved Populations|
|SFOP0005530||2019 Humanitarian Research|
|VP 19 001||Wounded Warrior Service Dog Program (WWSDP) FY2019|
|19AIAA01||Institutional Corrections Research Network|
|19CS05||Pretrial Justice Curricula Revision and Development|
|005 FY2018SUPP USEMBPG||2018 Democracy Commission Grants Program|
|DEMCOM FY19 01||Democracy Commission Small Grants Program Competition|
|72067019RFA00004||Local Governance and Civil Society|
|OVW 2019 15603||OVW FY 2019 Tribal Sexual Assault Services Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "19CS06", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: