Apply for P17AS00572
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Cultural Landscape Report for the Baltimore Washington Parkway" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 28, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 09, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $51,736.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Increasing Organ Donation Awareness
Previous opportunity: Engaging Diverse Youth through Natural Experiences and Developing a Conservation Ethic among Young Citizens
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for P17AS00572
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P17AS00572) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L17AS00226||BLM Utah Statewide Abandoned Mine Reclamation Project|
|P17AS00575||Budget Roll Up and Allocation- Park to Region to National.|
|P17AS00530||Ecological Restoration and Revegetation Collaboration in Yosemite National Park|
|USGS 17 FA 0121||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00576||Conserve Archeology Collections|
|USGS 17 FA 0363||Notice of Intent|
|USGS 17 FA 0120A||Notice of Intent|
|P17AS00574||Promote and Support Local River and Watershed Protection|
|P17AS00852||Women’s History Research and Digital Development|
|NOIP16AC01387 001||Assessing Climate Vulnerability and Adaption Opportunities in Apostle Islands Wetlands|
|BOR MP 17 N023||New Zealand Chinook Salmon Genetics Testing|
|P17AS00585||Hickmans Potentilla Protection Support Project|
|P17AS00587||Collaborative Habitat Enhancement in Marin County|
|USGS 17 FA 9009||Notice of intent|
|P17AS00590||Partnership Wild and Scenic Rivers|
|L17AS00227||BLM Utah Terrestrial and Aquatic Assessment, Inventory, and Monitoring (AIM) Landscape Monitoring Project|
|P17AS00589||Identification and Preservation of Cultural Resouces, Lake Mead NRA|
|NPS NOI 17 CESU 26731||Photointerpretation support for vegetation mapping at six SECN parks|
|L17AS00228||BLM-(WO), Nature Areas Association Education and Outreach|
|P17AS00596||Recovery of the Endangered Cape Sable seaside Sparrow in Everglades National Park|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P17AS00572", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.