Apply for HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0199
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the science and technology and other research and development sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Disability and Rehabilitation Research Projects (DRRP) Program: Health and Function (Research)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.433.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jan 18, 2017.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Mar 20, 2017 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $500,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Science and Technology and other Research and Development
Next opportunity: CTSA Program Data to Health (CD2H) Coordinating Center (U24)
Previous opportunity: CN-SFSP-WIC-ADMIN-2017
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0199
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0199) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|DE FOA 0001737||SENSOR|
|DE FOA 0001738||SENSOR SBIR/STTR|
|DE FOA 0001713||Plasma Science Facilities|
|P17AS00064||CUPN Vegetation Monitoring Assistance|
|P17AS00065||Create Mobile Accessibility to Enhance Visitor Experience of Natural Communities|
|ROTO W911NF 12 R 0011||Rotorcraft Situational Awareness Radar|
|BOR DO 17 N013||Development of a Web-based Stochastic Storm Transposition Toolkit for Physically-based Rainfall and Flood Hazard|
|G17AS00035||Cooperative Ecosystem Stuides Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G17AS00036||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00033||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Colorado Plateau CESU|
|G17AS00037||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, South Appalachian CESU|
|G17AS00034||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|G17AS00039||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Rocky Mountain CESU|
|G17AS00040||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit (CESU), Piedmont South Atlantic Coast CESU|
|G17AS00038||Cooperative Ecosystem Studies Unit, Gulf Coast CESU|
|FOA RVKV 2017 0001||AFRL-NM Tech Transfer and Education Outreach (STEM) Partnrship Intermediary Agreement|
|NNH17ZOA001N 17ECF B1||EARLY CAREER FACULTY (ECF)|
|17 541||Robert Noyce Teacher Scholarship Program|
|DE FOA 0001646||SBIR/STTR FY 2017 Phase II Release 2|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2017 ACL NIDILRR DPHF 0199", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.