Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disasters Declared by the President (HHS 2019 ACL AOA DASG 0313)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Community Living in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Disaster Assistance for State Units on Aging (SUAs) and Tribal Organizations in Major Disasters Declared by the President" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.048.
- This funding opportunity was created on Nov 01, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Sep 09, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $450,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 7 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Macrosystems Biology and NEON-Enabled Science
Previous opportunity: Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part D -- Women, Infants, Children, and Youth (WICY) Grants Supplemental Funding
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2019 ACL AOA DASG 0313) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R05 1542||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- City of Detroit, Michigan|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA ADPI 0324||Alzheimer's Disease Programs Initiative: States and Community Program Expansion Grants|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R05 1572||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- LaPorte County, Indiana|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R04 1573||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Eden and Reidsville and the towns of Madison and Stoneville within Rockingham County, North Carolina|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R04 1574||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Jefferson County, Kentucky|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1578||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Rockaways, Queens, New York|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOD DDUC 0315||University Centers for Excellence in Developmental Disabilities Education, Research and Service|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA ADPI 0325||Alzheimer's Disease Programs Initiative - Grants to States and Communities|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R09 1592||Early Head Start Grantee -- Santa Clara County, California|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS HP R09 1593||Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants - Santa Clara County, California|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA LAEP 0344||Legal Assistance Enhancement Program|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R03 1595||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Williamsburg and Poquoson; York and James City Counties, Virginia|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS HP R05 1546||Early Head Start Expansion and Early Head Start-Child Care Partnership Grants -- Winnebago County, Illinois|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1594||Early Head Start Grantee -- Municipality of Toa Baja, Puerto Rico|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R05 1596||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Wayne County, with the exception of the City of Detroit, Michigan|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOD IL 0347||Centers for Independent Living Competition|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA INNU 0345||Innovations in Nutrition Programs and Services|
|HHS 2019 ACL AOA EJSG 0350||Grants to Enhance State Adult Protective Services FY2019|
|HHS 2019 ACF ACYF CA 1559||Community Collaborations to Strengthen and Preserve Families|
|HHS 2019 ACF OPRE YE 1591||Child Care Policy Research Partnership Grants|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2019 ACL AOA DASG 0313", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: