Exotic Plants in Alaska NPS Units (P19AS00308)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the environment, information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Exotic Plants in Alaska NPS Units" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.945.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 25, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 05, 2019 This is a notice of intent to award to the University of Alaska Anchorage. Applications will not be accepted from any other entity..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $75,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Public and State controlled institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: High School Guidance Counselor Training Workshop
Previous opportunity: Eradication of Invasive Quagga and Zebra Mussels Using Engineered Disseminated Neoplasia
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00308) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00458||Collaborative Oceanographic Monitoring in Southeast Alaska Parks|
|P19AS00578||Lagoon trophic ecological connectivity and comparison to other Arctic lagoon systems|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00308", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: