FY 2017 English Language Programs (DOSRUS 17 CA 001)
- The Department of State, U.S. Mission to Russia in the arts (see cultural affairs in cfda) sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "FY 2017 English Language Programs" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 19.040.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 23, 2016.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 23, 2017.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $180,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Arts (see Cultural Affairs in CFDA)
Next opportunity: CN-SFSP-WIC-ADMIN-2017
Previous opportunity: Anthropogenic Water Body Mapping: Primary Historic Range of Topeka shiner
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (DOSRUS 17 CA 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P17AS00199||Lowell Folk Festival and Summer Music Series Support for 2017 Season|
|2017NEA01OT||NEA Our Town Application, FY2018|
|P17AS00274||Produce and Televise Memorial Day and Independence Day Programs Featuring the National Symphony Orchestra on the West Lawn of the United States Capitol|
|P17AS00358||Master Cooperative Agreement|
|DOS PAS SLO 2017 002||FY 2017 Notice of Funding Opportunity: Cultural Grants Program - Open Competition|
|AFCP UKR 2018||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation (AFCP) Large Grant- 2018, Ukraine|
|DOS MEX PD DF 2018 02||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Small Grants Program|
|DOS MEX PD DF 2018 01||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program|
|DOS PAS SLO 2018 002||Cultural Grants Program 2018|
|SV FPDT 208 PROD||sv-FPDT-208-prod|
|P18AS99999||Summer Concerts: Memorial Day and Independence Day Concerts on West Lawn of US Capitol|
|EAPBJ 18 GR 001 EAP052518||Programming in the the People's Republic of China|
|SV SP TODAY616||sv-sp-today616|
|P18AS00387||Future Leaders in Art Conservation Technology|
|SBR25018CA0003||Community Center Manager Exchange – Expanding Connections|
|SBR25018CA0002||Arts with US – Expanding Connections and Advancing American Values|
|PAS LUS AFCP2019||U.S. Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation|
|PAS LUS CULTURAL FY19||U.S. Embassy Lusaka PAS Annual Program Statement|
|NEAPS1808||NEA Shakespeare in American Communities, FY2019|
|DOS MEX PD DF 2019 02||Ambassadors Fund for Cultural Preservation Large Grants Program|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "DOSRUS 17 CA 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: