NCCIH Supplements to NCATS CTSA Programs for Scholars Pursuing Complementary Health Research Career Development (Admin Supp Clinical Trial Optional) (PA 18 920)
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "NCCIH Supplements to NCATS CTSA Programs for Scholars Pursuing Complementary Health Research Career Development (Admin Supp Clinical Trial Optional)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.213.
- This funding opportunity was created on Sep 12, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Dec 01, 2018.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 4 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: IMPLEMENTATION OF THE COMPLIANCE/PREVENTION UNDERGROUND STORAGE TANK PROGRAM AND THE CLEANUP OF LEAKING UNDERGROUND STORAGE TANK PROGRAM
Previous opportunity: Notice of Intent Evaluation of new protocols for establishing Conservation Reserve Enhancement Program (CREP) on sand prairies across the Southern Plains region
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PA 18 920) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA PS19 1904||Capacity Building Assistance (CBA) for High Impact HIV Prevention Program Integration|
|CDC RFA CE19 1903||E-Learning Collaborative for Sexual Violence and Intimate Partner Violence Prevention|
|CDC RFA GH19 1922||Combination Prevention Solutions to Reach Epidemic Control among High Risk, Priority Populations in High Burden Areas in the Republic of South Africa under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|72049218APS00001 04||Expanding Access to Evidence-Based Voluntary Drug Demand Reduction Program in the Philippines|
|RFA CK 19 001||Identification, Surveillance, and Control of Vector-Borne and Zoonotic Infectious Diseases in Uganda|
|CDC RFA GH19 1915||Strengthen Cameroon's National Tuberculosis Control Program (NTCP) to Decrease the TB/HIV Burden and Develop Systems to Achieve and Sustain TB/HIV Epidemic Control in Cameroon under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|RFI 656 18 MCH||Quality Health Intiative|
|EP IDS 18 004||QUICKFIRE|
|RFA MH 19 242||Computational Approaches for Validating Dimensional Constructs of Relevance to Psychopathology (R01 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HRSA 19 004||Nurse Faculty Loan Program (NFLP)|
|RFA OH 19 001||National Center for Construction Safety and Health Research and Translation|
|HRSA 19 049||Healthy Start Initiative: Eliminating Disparities in Perinatal Health|
|72065618RFA00003||USAID Community HIV Activity in Zambezia|
|HRSA 19 020||Small Rural Hospital Improvement Program (SHIP)|
|CDC RFA GH19 1931||Assisting the Namibia Ministry of Health and Social Services to Achieve Epidemic Control under the President's Emergency Plan for AIDS Relief (PEPFAR)|
|693JJ319NF NSFLTP||Nationally Significant Federal Lands and Tribal Projects (NSFLTP)|
|RFA DE 19 006||National Dental Practice-Based Research Network: Clinical Trial or Observational Study Planning and Implementation Cooperative Agreement (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|RFA OH 19 010||TREST|
|RFA FD 19 001||Natural History Studies Addressing Unmet Needs of Rare Diseases: Orphan Products Research Project Grant (R01)|
|HRSA 19 029||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP) Integrated HIV/AIDS Planning and Resource Allocation Cooperative Agreement|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PA 18 920", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: