Yosemite Volunteer Outreach (P19AS00145)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the employment, labor and training, environment sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Yosemite Volunteer Outreach" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 09, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is not a request for applications..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $32,665.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Employment, Labor and Training, Environment
Next opportunity: BLM-CO Preserving Cultural and Paleontological Resources on Colorado's Public Lands
Previous opportunity: EARLY STAGE INNOVATIONS
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00145", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: