Apply for RFA GH 19 002
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Centers for Disease Control and Prevention - ERA in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Advancing Zoonotic Disease Detection through a One Health Approach in Thailand" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.326.
- This funding opportunity was created on Dec 21, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Feb 21, 2019 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 500 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $5,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Office of Postsecondary Education (OPE): Fulbright-Hays Group Projects Abroad (GPA) Short-Term Project CFDA Number 84.021A
Previous opportunity: OVW FY 2019 Transitional Housing Assistance Grants for Victims of Sexual Assault, Domestic Violence, Dating Violence and Stalking Program
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for RFA GH 19 002
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (RFA GH 19 002) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|RFA GH 19 003||Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Senegal|
|RFA GH 19 005||Advancing Public Health Research in Bangladesh|
|RFA GH 19 006||Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Indonesia|
|RFA GH 19 010||Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Nigeria|
|HRSA 19 065||Rural Health and Economic Development Analysis|
|TI 19 005||Provider’s Clinical Support System - Medication Assisted Treatment Grant|
|TI 19 006||Cooperative Agreement to Support the Southeast (SE) Asia Regional Technology Transfer Center (TTC) for HIV and Substance Use and Mental Health|
|HRSA 19 052||Pediatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network (PECARN)|
|HHS 2019 IHS UIHP2 0001||Office of Urban Indian Health Programs 4-in-1 Grants|
|HRSA 19 032||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part F Dental Reimbursement Program|
|RFA GH 19 013||Advancing Infectious Disease Detection and Response in Liberia|
|RFA DP 19 003||Epidemiology of Lupus: Longitudinal Studies in Population-Based Cohorts|
|HRSA 19 061||Innovations in Care Coordination for Children and Youth with Autism Spectrum Disorders and Other Developmental Disabilities Program|
|HRSA 19 092||Nurse Education, Practice, Quality and Retention (NEPQR) – Veteran Nurses in Primary Care (VNPC) Training Program|
|HRSA 19 039||Enhancing Linkage of STI and HIV Surveillance Data in the Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program (RWHAP)|
|HRSA 19 096||Pediatric Mental Health Care Access Program|
|SM 19 008||Suicide Prevention Lifeline Crisis Center Follow-Up Expansion Grant Program|
|HRSA 19 051||Emergency Medical Services for Children Targeted Issues Program|
|HRSA 19 019||Licensure Portability Program|
|HRSA 19 080||New Access Points|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "RFA GH 19 002", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.