BLM WY Willdife Resource Management Projects (L19AS00013)
- The Department of the Interior, Bureau of Land Management in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "BLM WY Willdife Resource Management Projects" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.247.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 22, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 31, 2019 Round One Applications Due May 22, 2019, 430 PM EDT Round Two Applications Due June 22, 2019, 430 PM EDT Round Three Applications Due July 31, 2019, 430 PM EDT.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $300,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 20 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2020-2 U.S. Standard Grants
Previous opportunity: GRPL- CESU: Monitor the Response of Bats to the Arrival of White Nose Syndrom at Jewl Cave National Monument (JECA)
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (L19AS00013) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|L19AS00015||BLM OR/WA Cultural and Paleontological Resource Management Program|
|L19AS00017||BLM ORWA 2019 Master Outdoor Recreation Management|
|P19AS00121||Exotic Plant Monitoring in Southern Plains Parks|
|L19AS00020||MT Wildland Urban Interface Community Fire Assistance|
|L19AS00011||MT (BLM) Invasive and Noxious Plant Management|
|L19AS00019||BLM NV State-Wide Recreation Projects|
|L19AS00008||BLM-WO (National) Outdoor Recreation Management, Visual Resources, and Travel Management Programs|
|P19AS00127||Internships to Monitor Wildlife Populations at Channel Islands National Park|
|BOR MP 19 N0005||Design and Engineering at Lake Cachuma Reservoir Recreation Area|
|L19AS00022||NV 2019 Noxious and Invasive Plant Management Program|
|L19AS00023||NV Cultural and Paleontological Resources Management Program|
|P19AS00129||NOTICE OF INTENT: Next Generation Ranger Reaches Out About Invasive Species|
|USGS 19 FA 0146||Notice of Intent|
|BOR DO 19 F018||WaterSMART: Title XVI WIIN Water Reclamation and Reuse Projects|
|BOR DO 19 F008||WaterSMART: Desalination Construction Projects Under the WIIN Act|
|NPSNOIYELL1900359||Native Trout Conservation Internships|
|L19AS00024||BLM NV Statewide Wildlife Program|
|P19AS00051||Physical Science Data Collection and Geospatial Analysis at Joshua Tree NP|
|F19AS00203||Mid Klamath River Fall Chinook Spawner Survey|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "L19AS00013", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: