North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2020-2 U.S. Standard Grants (F19AS00200)
- The Department of the Interior, Fish and Wildlife Service in the environment, natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "North American Wetlands Conservation Act 2020-2 U.S. Standard Grants" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.623.
- This funding opportunity was created on May 01, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 03, 2019 SF-424 and SF-424D due to grants.gov by midnight EST on July 3, 2019. Email proposal and other documents to firstname.lastname@example.org by midnight EST on July 3, 2019..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $1,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 50 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Unrestricted (i.e., open to any type of entity above), subject to any clarification in text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Environment, Natural Resources
Next opportunity: EARLY STAGE INNOVATIONS
Previous opportunity: BLM WY Willdife Resource Management Projects
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (F19AS00200) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|F19AS00216||Parentage Analysis for Stocked and Wild Caught Lake Sturgeon in Lake Superior|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "F19AS00200", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: