Buffalo Soldiers and their Role in the National Park Service Annotate Bibliography and Historic Context Study (P19AS00358)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the information and statistics sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Buffalo Soldiers and their Role in the National Park Service Annotate Bibliography and Historic Context Study" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.946.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 09, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by This is a non-competitive Notice of Intent only. No applications are being accepted at this time..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $85,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Information and Statistics
Next opportunity: Pony Express NHT Administrative and Volunteer Support
Previous opportunity: High School Guidance Counselor Training Workshop
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (P19AS00358) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P19AS00388||NCPE interns at Northeast Regional Office|
|P19AS00398||Glen Canyon National Recreation Area Escalante District Visitor R|
|P19AS00399||Historic Inscription Documentation|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "P19AS00358", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: