Pony Express NHT Administrative and Volunteer Support (NPSNOINTIRP19AC00817)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Pony Express NHT Administrative and Volunteer Support" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.935.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jul 11, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jul 21, 2019.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $54,050.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Distance Education Grants Program for Institutions of Higher Education in Insular Areas (DEG)
Previous opportunity: Buffalo Soldiers and their Role in the National Park Service Annotate Bibliography and Historic Context Study
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPSNOINTIRP19AC00817) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|NPSNOITONT1900820||SCA 12 Month Interpretation Intern TONT 2019|
|F19AS00299||Juniper Drive Natural Area Project|
|P19AS00377||Collaborative Bat Monitoring across the Western United States|
|L19AS00096||BLM (Montana/Dakotas) Aquatic Habitat Management|
|USDA NRCS MD CTA 19 GEN0010337||Maryland Funding Opportunity Announcement|
|P19AS00379||mplementation of Stone Conservation Methods for Petrified Tree|
|P19AS00380||Wildlife Habitat Restoration in Rocky Mountain National Park|
|BOR MP 19 N015||Knights Landing Outfall Gates (KLOG)|
|P19AS00365||Assess the condition and habitat of endangered mountain yellow-legged frogs in Yosemite and Sequoia & Kings Canyon National Parks to inform the design of recovery strategies|
|P19AS00392||IMRO ER for CRIS Database, WASO Reporting Requirements|
|P19AS00393||Creating Citizen Science & Outdoor Recreation Opportunities|
|P19AS00395||Aquatic resource monitoring in Sonoran Desert Network parks|
|P19AS00396||Wildlife trends analysis for 7 Chihuahuan Desert Parks|
|P19AS00402||Best Practices in Stone Building Preservation: Symposium, Manual|
|P19AS00403||Klamath Network Intertidal Community Structure Monitoring at Redwood National and State Parks|
|L19AS00102||Southern Nevada Public Land Management Act Round 17 Projects|
|F19AS00304||Fish and Wildlife Management Assistance|
|F19AS00306||USFWS; Natural Resource Conservation Careers Program; CFDA 15.676|
|L19AS00078||BLM CA Fisheries and Aquatic Resource Management|
|L19AS00081||BLM CA Plant Conservation and Restoration Management|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPSNOINTIRP19AC00817", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: