Apply for USDA NIFA RIGP 006870
- The Department of Agriculture, National Institute of Food and Agriculture in the agriculture sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Distance Education Grants Program for Institutions of Higher Education in Insular Areas (DEG)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 10.322.
- This funding opportunity was created on Aug 29, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Jan 23, 2020.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $150,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 6 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Agriculture
Next opportunity: Small Research Grant Program for the Next Generation of Clinical Researchers in AD/ADRD Research: Area of Focus Systems Biology (R03 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)
Previous opportunity: Pony Express NHT Administrative and Volunteer Support
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for USDA NIFA RIGP 006870
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (USDA NIFA RIGP 006870) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72068519RFA00010||Burkina Faso Markets and Nutrition Activity|
|USDA NIFA 1890SS 006911||Scholarships for Students at 1890 Institutions Program (1890 Scholarships) RFA|
|PTS R17 3 OPP1||R 17.3 Deployment verification|
|AID 669 SS 19 00002||Liberia Agricultural Commodities Regulatory Authority (LACRA)|
|72068520RFA00002||Feed the Future in Senegal, Policy Systems Services|
|72068520RFA00001||Niger Markets and Nutrition Activity|
|72068819RFA00005||Mali GFSS Implementation|
|2020 08||Section 108 Foreign Currency Program (FY2020)|
|USDA NIFA 1890COE 006990||Centers of Excellence at 1890 Institutions (1890 COEs)|
|USDA NIFA SAECP 006930||Secondary Agriculture Education Challenge Grant Program|
|RDBCP VAPG 2020||Value-Added Producer Grant|
|USDA NIFA AHSI 007032||Alaska Native-Serving and Native Hawaiian-Serving Institutions Education Competitive Grants Program (ANNH)|
|KV SU 01182020 0335||Opportunity title from S2S|
|USDA FAS 10613 0700 10 20 0002||Faculty Exchange Program – African Veterinary Science|
|USDA FAS 10960 0700 10 20 0007||Improving the Measurement of Market Systems Resilience in Kenya|
|USDA FAS 10777 0700 10 20 0004||2020 Borlaug Fellowship Program World Food Prize Event|
|USDA FAS 10777 0700 10 20 0005||2020 Borlaug Fellowship Program Mentor Focus Group Event|
|FSIS FERN 030220||FSIS FERN Cooperative Agreement Program|
|USDA NIFA SLBCD 007092||Tribal Colleges Extension Program: Special Emphasis|
|USDA AMS TM ACER G 20 0006||Acer Access and Development Program|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "USDA NIFA RIGP 006870", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.