Apply for PAS 19 393
- The Department of Health and Human Services, National Institutes of Health in the health sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Small Research Grant Program for the Next Generation of Clinical Researchers in AD/ADRD Research: Area of Focus Systems Biology (R03 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.866.
- This funding opportunity was created on Oct 07, 2019.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Nov 16, 2022.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $100,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 12 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: State governments, County governments, City or township governments, Special district governments, Independent school districts, Public and State controlled institutions of higher education, Native American tribal governments (Federally recognized), Public housing authorities/Indian housing authorities, Native American tribal organizations (other than Federally recognized tribal governments), Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Nonprofits that do not have a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education, Private institutions of higher education, For profit organizations other than small businesses, Small businesses, Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Health
Next opportunity: Hudson River Valley National Heritage Area
Previous opportunity: Distance Education Grants Program for Institutions of Higher Education in Insular Areas (DEG)
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for PAS 19 393
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (PAS 19 393) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|CDC RFA DP20 2003||The National Healthy Brain Initiative|
|HRSA 20 041||Maternal and Child Health Public Health Catalyst Program|
|HRSA 20 042||Centers of Excellence in Maternal and Child Health Education, Science, and Practice|
|HRSA 20 008||Primary Care Training and Enhancement:Residency Training in Primary Care (PCTE-RTPC) Program|
|HRSA 20 057||R40 Maternal and Child Health Secondary Data Analysis Research (MCH SDAR) Program|
|SM 20 001||National Consumer and Consumer Supporter Technical Assistance Centers|
|SM 20 003||Promoting Integration of Primary and Behavioral Health Care|
|SM 20 002||Tribal Behavioral Health Grant Program|
|HRSA 20 049||National Genetics Education and Family Support Program|
|HRSA 20 046||Regional Genetics Networks|
|HRSA 20 050||Advances in Integrating Genetics into Clinical Care|
|FG 20 001||Expansion of Practitioner Education|
|TI 20 001||Grants for the Benefit of Homeless Individuals|
|RFA DE 20 002||NIDCR Award for Sustaining Outstanding Achievement in Research (SOAR) (R35 Clinical Trial Not Allowed)|
|RFA DE 20 005||National Dental Practice-Based Research Network Clinical Trial or Observational Study Planning and Implementation Cooperative Agreement (UG3/UH3 Clinical Trial Optional)|
|HRSA 20 064||Ryan White HIV/AIDS Program Part A Planning Council and Planning Body Technical Assistance (TA) Cooperative Agreement|
|RFA CK 20 001||Enhanced Surveillance and Control of Arboviruses in Puerto Rico|
|72069519RFA00001||GIR'ITEKA (Be Respected) Health Activity|
|HRSA 20 040||Maternal and Child Health Interdisciplinary Education in Pediatric Pulmonary Centers Program|
|7200AA20RFA00001||Country Health Information Systems and Data Use (CHISU)|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "PAS 19 393", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.