Apply for ED GRANTS 031020 001
- The Department of Education in the education sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Magnet Schools Assistance Program (MSAP) CFDA Number 84.165A" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 84.165.
- This funding opportunity was created on Mar 10, 2020.
- Applicants must submit their applications by May 26, 2020 Application Available March 10, 2020. Deadline for Notice of Intent to Apply April 9, 2020. Notice of Intent to Apply The Department will be able to review grant applications more efficiently if we know the approximate number of applicants that intend to apply. Therefore, we strongly encourage each potential applicant to notify the Department of their intent to submit an application. To do so, please submit your intent to apply for funding by completing a web-based form at https://oese.ed.gov/offices/office-of-discretionary-grants-support-services/school-choice-improvement-programs/magnet-school-assistance-program-msap/. Applicants that do not notify the Department of their intent to apply may still apply for funding. Deadline for Transmittal of Applications May 26, 2020. Deadline for Intergovernmental Review July 23, 2020. Pre-Application Webinar Information No later than March 16, 2020, MSAP will hold a webinar to provide technical assistance to interested applicants. Detailed information regarding this webinar will be provided on the MSAP web page at https://oese.ed.gov/offices/office-of-discretionary-grants-support-services/school-choice-improvement-programs/magnet-school-assistance-program-msap/. A recording of this webinar will be available on the MSAP web page following the session. FOR FURTHER INFORMATION CONTACT Gillian Cohen-Boyer, U.S. Department of Education, 400 Maryland Avenue, SW, room 3C134, Washington, DC 20202-5970. Telephone (202) 401-1259. Email email@example.com..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $15,000,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 9 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Education
Next opportunity: BJA FY 20 Safeguarding Correctional Facilities and Public Safety by Addressing Contraband Cellphones Program
Previous opportunity: Theoretical Research in Magnetic Fusion Energy Science
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for ED GRANTS 031020 001
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (ED GRANTS 031020 001) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|72066320RFA00004||Empowering Youth with Disabilities|
|SFOP0006556||2020 (Title VIII) Research and Training on Eastern Europe and Eurasia|
|NPS 20 REG1 0002||Spindle City Corps|
|P20AS00036||Glacier Bay National Park Corps Hitch|
|ED GRANTS 031620 001||Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Ready to Learn (RTL) Programming CFDA Number 84.295A|
|SMK80020PAS004||Establishment of an Academic Partnership in Master of Business Administration (MBA) in Strategic Human Resource Management Studies with the Faculty of Economics at Saints Cyril and Methodius University in Skopje, North Macedonia|
|ND NOFO 20 100||National Education Advising Agent Program|
|M NOFO 20 100||Workshops to promote interfaith dialogue on college campuses|
|M NOFO 20 101||Workshops to Support TIP Law Enforcement|
|C NOFO 20 100||Annual Program Statement|
|C NOFO 20 101||One to Many: U.S. Government Exchanges & Program Alumni Workshops|
|C NOFO 20 103||Investigative Journalism to Counter Disinformation: A Regional Language Media Initiative|
|P20AS00044||Engage Native Youth through Culturally Responsive Curricula|
|P20AS00045||Journey to Gunaaxoo Homeland|
|ND NOFO 20 101||Think Twice: Caravan to Safeguard Against Disinformation|
|ND NOFO 20 102||Combatting Trafficking in North India|
|ED GRANTS 033020 001||OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education Early Intervention and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, CFDA Number 84.325K: Focus Area A|
|ED GRANTS 033020 002||OSERS-OSEP: Interdisciplinary Preparation in Special Education Early Intervention and Related Services for Personnel Serving Children with Disabilities who have High-Intensity Needs, CFDA Number 84.325K: Focus Area B|
|ED GRANTS 033020 003||Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services (OSERS): Rehabilitation Services Administration (RSA): Rehabilitation Long-Term Training program--Vocational Rehabilitation Counseling CFDA Number 84.129B|
|P20AS00049||Fossil, Fishing Y Familia|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "ED GRANTS 031020 001", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.