Apply for HHS 2019 ACF OPRE YE 1380
- The Department of Health and Human Services, Administration for Children and Families - OPRE in the income security and social services sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Child Care and Development Block Grant (CCDBG) Implementation Research and Evaluation Grants (Phase II/Cohort 2)" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 93.575.
- This funding opportunity was created on Jun 15, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Aug 14, 2018 Electronically submitted applications must be submitted no later than 1159 p.m., ET, on the listed application due date..
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $250,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 3 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Others (see text field entitled Additional Information on Eligibility for clarification).
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Income Security and Social Services
Next opportunity: Protecting and Improving Public Health Globally: Building and Strengthening Public Health Impact, Systems, Capacity, and Security
Previous opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Innovative Approaches to Literacy (IAL) Program CFDA Number 84.215G
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.Apply for HHS 2019 ACF OPRE YE 1380
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (HHS 2019 ACF OPRE YE 1380) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|HHS 2018 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 1369||Trafficking Victim Assistance Program-ACF regions 1, 2, 3, and 4|
|HHS 2018 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 1371||Trafficking Victim Assistance Program-ACF regions 9 and 10|
|HHS 2018 ACF IOAS OTIP ZV 1370||Trafficking Victim Assistance Program-ACF regions 5, 6, 7, and 8|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1392||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Bronx, New York (Manhattan), Kings, Richmond, and Queens Counties, New York|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CU 1382||Regional Partnership Grants to Increase the Well-Being of, and to Improve the Permanency Outcomes for, Children Affected by Substance Abuse|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF CA 1383||Best Practices for the Use of Text and Chat-Based Technology in Child Maltreatment Reporting, Detection, and Prevention|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOA AB 0310||JG Prepopulate 7.19.18|
|HHS 2018 ACL AOD ILNA 0310||Native American Independent Living Demonstration Project|
|HHS 2018 ACF ACYF TS 1384||Title V Competitive Sexual Risk Avoidance Education|
|HHS 2018 ACF OCC TP 1379||Preschool Development Grant Birth through Five (PDG B-5)|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1413||Head Start Grantee -- Columbia County, New York|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1414||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Municipalities of West Milford, Ringwood, Wanaque, Pompton Lakes, Wayne, Prospect Park, Hawthorne, Haledon, North Haledon, Little Falls, Woodland Park, Clifton, Bloomingdale, and Totowa, New Jersey|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1415||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Hunterdon, Morris, Sussex, and Warren Counties, New Jersey|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1402||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Atlantic and Cape May Counties, New Jersey|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1418||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Tompkins County, New York|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1419||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The City of East Orange, New Jersey|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1420||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The Cities of Owego, Newark Valley, and Waverly, New York|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1421||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- The City of Trenton, New Jersey|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1416||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Greene County, New York|
|HHS 2019 ACF OHS CH R02 1417||Head Start and/or Early Head Start Grantee -- Rensselaer County, New York|
Grant application guides and resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!Apply for Grants
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "HHS 2019 ACF OPRE YE 1380", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below:
Don't forget to subscribe to our grant alerts mailing list to receive weekly alerts on new and updated grant funding opportunities like this one in your email.