Trail and Fence Maintenance along the Northeast Quadrant (NPSNOIPETR1800358)
- The Department of the Interior, National Park Service in the natural resources sector is offering a public funding opportunity titled "Trail and Fence Maintenance along the Northeast Quadrant" and is now available to receive applicants.
- Interested and eligible applicants and submit their applications by referencing the CFDA number(s): 15.931.
- This funding opportunity was created on Apr 13, 2018.
- Applicants must submit their applications by Apr 23, 2018.
- Each selected applicant is eligible to receive up to $30,000.00 in funding.
- The number of recipients for this funding is limited to 1 candidate(s).
- Eligible applicants include: Nonprofits having a 501(c)(3) status with the IRS, other than institutions of higher education.
Browse more opportunities from the same category: Natural Resources
Next opportunity: Office of Elementary and Secondary Education (OESE): Innovative Approaches to Literacy (IAL) Program CFDA Number 84.215G
Previous opportunity: OJJDP FY 18 Improving Juvenile Reentry Programs Capacity for Data Collection, Analysis, and Reporting
Grant Applicant Portal:
Are you interested in learning about about how to apply for this government funding opportunity? You can create a free applicant account and receive instant access to our applicant portal that many business owners like you have benefited from.
Applicants also applied for:
Applicants who have applied for this opportunity (NPSNOIPETR1800358) also looked into and applied for these:
|Funding Number||Funding Title|
|P18AS00154||Shoreline Recreational Use Projects Documentation|
|NPSNOIGLAC1800361||Rehabilitate Park Creek Trail Sections with SCA Youth Crew|
|P18AS00155||Integrated Upland Vegetation and Spring Vegetation Field Work for Mojave Desert Netweork|
|NPSNOIGLAC1800360||Rehabilitate Slide Lake Trail Sections with SCA Youth Crew|
|NPSNOIMOCA1800356||Repair Castle Trail|
|P18AS00156||Native Hawaiian Law Training Workshop|
|BOR GP 18 F001||Water Conservation Field Services Program Nebraska-Kansas Area Office|
|NPSNOIROMO1800354||RMC-CC Crew working with the Rocky Mountain National P|
|P18AS00159||Condition Assessment and Intensive Survey for Lake Lucero|
|P18AS00160||Developing Predictive Capacity ot Support Adaptive Management Strategies for Mountain Goats|
|P18AS00158||Upper San Pedro Grasslands Watershed Restoration Methods|
|NPSNOICOLMP18AC00376||Invasive Species Removal, Road and Trail Maintenance|
|F18AS00112||National Fish Passage Program|
|NPSNOIPEFO1800397||PEFO Fence and Trail Maintenance Support Project FY18|
|P18AS00168||Developing skills and Methods for landscape scale inventory and evaluation of cultural resources|
|NPSNOISAGU1800409||HPP Natural Resources and Trails Internship|
|P18AS00099||Bat and Vegetation Monitoring at MOJN Parks|
|NPSNOIYELL1800410||NATIVE TROUT CONSERVATION INTERNSHIP|
|NPSNOIFLFO1800414||Interpretation Intern and Interpretive Program Development|
|F18AS00119||White-Nose Syndrome Research Grants FY18|
Grant Application Guides and Resources
It is always free to apply for government grants. However the process may be very complex depending on the funding opportunity you are applying for. Let us help you!
Request more information:
Would you like to learn more about this funding opportunity, similar opportunities to "NPSNOIPETR1800358", eligibility, application service, and/or application tips? Submit an inquiry below: